DO NOT READ THIS LETTER UNTIL|
AFTER OPENING ALL THE PRESENTS
- The knife is from Lucerne, Switzerland.
- The tray is from Russia. We got it at a shop north of here.
- The lace butterfly is from Venice. It was framed here in Naples.
- The inlaid wood Christmas plaque is from Sorrento.
- The Anri carved wood figure was bought at Building "L." (Sorry, but the one you liked best was not there any more.)
- The Pizzette and Tortellini (with Panna) are from Euromercato. They need to be eaten before Spring.
table of contents |
previous letter |