Harrison High School
Class of 1973
Seniors, Remember When? ...
- Candy Amyx was called "Funny Face"?
- Jimmy Tilley was not here?
- Becky Jones chased Bill Shaddox and tried to kiss him at her birthday party?
- Kathy Brisco went with Ralph Hudson?
- Denny Luellen went steady with EVERYBODY?
- Verlie McCutcheon dated Rock Hudson?
- All the things the boys did in Miss Harton's English class:
blew fuzz from their socks, jumped out the window, put boots in the closet, spit paper wads at the lights?
- Coach Scoggins did your algebra test for you?
- O. J. liked JoJo?
- Greg Carlton had a burr and used to keep his mouth shut?
- We only had one liability in bookkeeping?
- Becky Stobaugh's camp-outs and riding on the neighboorhood milk truck?
- The boys threw water balloons instead of dough?
- Anna Sue had a chipped tooth?
- Andy McCutcheon was not a police siren?
- Kevin McCorkindale was a corndog?
- JoJo liked O. J.?
- Ronald Murphy had a broken leg?
- Jackie Mathis wore the same pair of shoes twice?
- Danny Roth used to be a Zebra?
- Curtis Pangle and John Watts "quit" the football team in 8th grade?
- Ziffel had no hair and all ears?
- All the boys hung out at the Chili Kitchen?
- Jim Short and Danny Watts had a flat-top?
- Brenda Eidson was not going steady with Don Smith?
- It was a thrill to come to High School for Home Ec and Industrial Arts when we were Freshmen?
from our school newspaper, The Goblin, Vol. VII, No. VIII, May, 1973
Return to the Home Page
Contact webmaster Michael Cole at MColeMD@theColeFamily.com